CloudM: Standard Product Support
CloudM Product Support is CloudM’s zero-cost service for all CloudM customers. It provides access to CloudM’s Global Product Support team for reactive support matters. CloudM offers break-fix resolution for the CloudM modules Migrate, Backup, Archive, Automate, and Signatures.
Scope of CloudM Support
CloudM provides support 24 hours per day, seven days a week*, and offers the following to customers:
CloudM KnowledgeBase: CloudM customers will receive unlimited access to the CloudM help center (KB). The KB provides guidance for all CloudM modules
- Customers can make KB requests via the Support Portal
Support Portal Access: Customers can raise Break-fix issues via the CloudM Support Portal
- Tickets are limited to individual issues
- Product Feature Requests: Customers can raise product feature requests via the Support Portal, which will be fed to our product team. These are not subject to SLA’s
Service Level Agreement for Incident Response
|Schedule||Initial Response Time||Follow Up Response Time||
|Weekday||12 Hours||24 Hours||Mon 01:00 - Fri 23:00|
|Weekend*||4 Hours||8 Hours||Fri 23:00 - Mon 01:00|
*Weekend tickets must meet the criteria here.
Scope and Limits
- CloudM Product Support will only troubleshoot break-fix issues directly related to CloudM software. Unfortunately, we cannot assist with issues caused by the Customer’s own set-up or infrastructure and/or any third-party applications, i.e., Google Workspace and Microsoft 365.
- Weekend support is available for critical issues only
- Direct access, configuration, or installation to a Customer's environment is out of the scope of this service. CloudM provides other paid-for services in this area.
- Migration monitoring and estimation are not covered by support.
- CloudM will provide diagnosis and guidance on any incidents on a best-effort basis with no guarantee of resolution
The following languages are supported:
- English (US & UK)
Terms and Conditions: This document is for information purposes only and shall not be incorporated into or form part of a contract between the customer and CloudM.
© 2023 Cloud Technology Solutions t/a CloudM. All rights reserved.