To delete a policy:
- Select Backup from the main navigation menu and then select Create and Edit Policies in the sub menu.
- Find the required policy in the table and click on it.
- A profile panel will appear on the right hand side of the screen, which allows you to see the current Details for the policy and the current Assignments (Org Units, Smart Teams and Users or Shared Drives).
- On the panel, select Delete.
- A confirmation screen will be displayed, explaining that any Users or Shared Drives associated with the policy will no longer be backed up unless associated with another policy.
- Select Delete Backup Policy to confirm (or Cancel to stop the deletion).
- The policy will be deleted and will no longer appear on the Create and Edit Policies screen.