Normal Weekday Support
The scope for weekday support covers submitted tickets that pertain to all issues that may arise while using one of CloudM’s software modules but excludes those that have resulted in a critical error or complete failure.
To qualify, the scope weekend support must meet the criteria below. Should your ticket not meet the criteria below, the on-call support engineer will notify the customer, and the ticket will be attended to on the next business day.
- Hosted VM isn’t accessible
- Server error using CloudM Hosted
- Entire migration fails to start
- 100% of users fail
- Incorrect backend system operation causing critical business impact
- 404 error when attempting to access Backup
- Automate, Archive, Email Signature Management, or Backup isn’t viewable or accessible in the left pane.
Service Level Agreement for Incident Response
|Schedule||Initial Response Time||Follow Up Response Time||Availability (UTC)|
|Weekday||12||24||Mon 00:00 - Fri 22:00|
|Weekend||4||8||Fri 22:00 - Mon 00:00|
Terms and Conditions:This document is for information purposes only and shall not be incorporated into or form part of a contract between the customer and CloudM.
© 2023 Cloud Technology Solutions t/a CloudM. All rights reserved.