Primary and Secondary servers will communicate with the source and destination platforms, and the CloudM Migrate licensing platform using HTTP/HTTPS. Therefore ports 80 and 443 will need to be open between these environments
The URLs accessed for the license server are as follows.
There is also the following to consider:
- SQL server runs on TCP 1433 and UDP 1434 - SQL server needs to be installed and set to TCP or UDP on the Primary/SQL Server. For information on setting the TCP to 1433, refer to this following article.
- Redis runs on port 6379
- gRPC on the below TCP ports. Note: It is possible to customise these ports when installing via Command Line using the instructions here: Installing / Upgrading from the Command Line
- 30061 (Primary Service)
- 30062 (Secondary Service)
- 30063 (Results Logs Service)
- All of Google's API endpoints are listed here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/60764
- All Microsoft 365 URLs and IP address ranges are listed here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges?view=o365-worldwide
If you require a static IP address in order to whitelist a connection between CloudM Migrate Hosted and your environment, please reach out to our support team using the link below.