This guide will show how to configure GroupWise as a source configuration
For GroupWise this is defined by the following requirements:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Server Details
- Creating Application Key and Trusted Name.
Following the steps are required to effectively set up GroupWise in the source configuration.
- GroupWise Version select the version from the drop down.
- Server Address is required when entering this information in to the source configuration
- Provide or enter the Admin Password for the GroupWise server.
Additional information as Groupwise as a source can be located at the GroupWise Source Advanced Options.
Creating Application Key and Trusted Name.
- Open the GroupWise Administration Console in the web browser.
- Go to System - Trusted Applications
- Select New in the Trusted Applications window.
- A popup for a New Trusted App Key will appear. Type GroupWise Mailbox Management in the Name field.
- Select OK
- You can either copy the key or select Export to save it as a TXT file to ensure you do not lose the key.