Using default installation options, CloudM Migrate installs a local copy of SQL Server Express 2017. This version of SQL Server has a maximum database size of 10GB. For migrations with Record Document Mappings enabled (and specifically in Large Migrations), it is possible to exceed this database size limit.
- Insert the SQL Server installation media. From the root folder, double-click setup.exe or launch the SQL Server Installation Center from Configuration Tools. To install from a network share, locate the root folder on the share, and then double-click Setup.exe.
- To upgrade an existing instance of SQL Server to a different edition (Developer or Standard), from the SQL Server Installation Center click Maintenance, and then select Edition Upgrade.
If after the upgrade the secondary servers are not connecting:
- Go to SQL Server Configuration Manager
- Open SQL Server Network Configuration
- Click on your Named Instance
- Ensure TCP/IP Enabled
- Open TCP/IP
- Click on IP addresses
- Added port 1433 to all ip's
- Restart MSSQL service