If you are migrating to Sharepoint, you have the option to set the destination path (the folder that the documents are migrated to) to a subfolder, instead of the root folder. This option is only visible / available if you have enabled the Sharepoint Migration API.
To specify the subfolder:
- In CloudM Migrate, configure your Source Platform,
- Configure your Destination Platform (Microsoft 365) and enable the Sharepoint Migration API in the Advanced Settings section,
- On the Add items to migrate screen, add any items that you wish to migrate,
- In addition to the default fields, you will also see Document Destination Path field. Enter the folder path of the Sharepoint subfolder that you want to migrate the items to,
- Continue to configure the rest of your migration following the usual steps.