You will need:
- Access to the Developers console in the Google tenant
- The email address of a primary Google Workspace domain administrator account for your source and / or destination domains.
- To set up a Service Account and P12 keys, and enable the correct Google APIs, for both Google Source and Destination domains.
- Use the link in the Platform Prerequisites section below to find instructions on setting up the Service Account and enabling the APIs.
- The email address of a test account in the destination that can be used for testing (if Google Workspace is the Destination platform).
- The names of the primary or secondary domain that you are migrating to / from
When migrating Google Drive to Google Drive, there are some special considerations you should be aware of for a successful migration. Please see the Google Drive to Google Drive Migrations - Best Practice and Concepts article.
This setup is for both a source Google Workspace account and a Destination Google Workspace account. Please follow the instructions in article linked below: