If the Archive step has failed for a user, as part of the offboarding policy associated to the user:
- Navigate to Administrate > Offboarding Status,
- Select the In Progress tab,
- If you have a lot of results displayed in the In Progress tab, change the Status filter from All to Failed,
- You will see a table of all the offboarding processes that have failed, and at which step they failed at,
- Click on the name of a user to prompt an informational panel to be displayed,
- Select Retry,
- If the step continues to fail, check that the configuration settings are correct in Archive > Configure, and Test Connection.