To archive a user’s email, drive and chat data (as part of offboarding):
- On the Directory > Users screen, search for the user that you want to offboard.
- Once you have found them, click on the row to show their user profile.
- Select Actions > Offboard User.
- The user will be offboarded according to the Offboarding Policy assigned to them (either as a member of an Organizational Unit or a Smart Team).
- Once the user has been offboarded, select Archive > Status and then select the Archivals tab. You will see the process listed in the table and can view whether it was successful, aborted or failed, and the data types that were archived (Drive, Mail and Chat, depending on the data types selected for the Archive step in the relevant Offboarding Policy).