To archive a user’s email and drive data (as part of offboarding):
- On the Directory > Users screen, search for the user that you want to offboard.
- Once you have found them, click on the row to show their user profile.
- Select Actions > Offboard User.
- The user will be offboarded according to the Offboarding Policy assigned to them (either as a member of an Organizational Unit or a Smart Team).
- Once the user has been offboarded, select Archive > Status and then select the Archivals tab. You will see the process listed in the table and can view whether it was successful, aborted or failed.