Archive is not a manual feature. There is no Archive button within CloudM Manage that will start the archiving process for a user. Instead, the Archive process is run as a step within an offboarding workflow (and will only be visible to users with required permissions on a domain with Archive enabled).
The following instructions assume that the Archive step will be added to an existing offboarding workflow. Please refer to the Offboarding Workflows article on our Knowledge Base for more information on other steps that can be added. To add the Archive step to an offboarding workflow:
- Sign into CloudM Manage.
- Click on Administrate > Offboarding Workflow
- Select the Root Organizational Unit (listed at the top of the list and denoted with an office block icon) or a child OU listed below the Root OU
- If you want to apply the Archive step to a Smart Team, select the Smart Team tab and click on the required Smart Team.
- If you have selected a Smart Team, ensure that the workflow is set to Enable so that the policy will take precedence over the user’s Organizational Unit policy.
- Emails Query - The query is set to include All emails by default. You can set the query to only include emails with a specific search operator value.
- Documents Query - The query is set to include All documents by default. You can set the query to only include documents in a specific folder.