Once the role has been defined and assigned to a user or users, the Archive button will become visible in the navigation menu. If a user is signed into CloudM Manage when the role is assigned to them, they may need to refresh their page to view the option.
Selecting the Archive button will prompt a list of the following options to be displayed (depending on the permissions assigned):
- Configure - You have already completed the initial configuration in the Configuring Archive in CloudM Manage article.
- If you need to change the storage bucket that CloudM Manage will archive to and restore from, you can select Edit and enter the updated settings.
- Restore - You can view all archived users and their data here.
- Status - You can view information on all archive and restore processes that have been attempted, including the name of the archived user, the date that the process was started, the type of data migrated, the executor of the process and the status of the process (e.g. Completed, Aborted, Failed).
- Retention Policy - You can set the number of days that email data and drive data will be stored in Archive before it is automatically purged (permanently deleted) from the system.