Newly created users are not synchronising to Azure AD / Microsoft 365.
- Make sure the newly created account is in one of the ‘office365’ Sub-OU (preferably ‘users’)
- The UPN is not set correctly, in your case there is only one which matches the domain name and therefore this ‘shouldn’t’ be an issue.
- Illegal characters and spaces in the displayname field, check and make sure this is not the case. To check this run the ‘IDFIX’ tool, this is installed on DC01 (C:\_Software\IdFix). See example below, you can correct this by applying the correct ‘action’
- Make sure the Sync service is running, there are number of ways to do this
- Easiest – login to office 365 portal and check the sync status in the ‘Dashboard’
- If the sync is not started – simply open ‘services’ on DC01 and start the ‘Microsoft Azure AD Sync’ service
Please sign in to leave a comment.