CloudM Manage provides the option to test your connection with the connector application before running actual integration operations. Following configuration of the connector application and CloudM Manage, click the connection test button. If everything has been correctly configured the connection test will report 'Success' and integration is setup.
The following lists possible error codes:
- 400 - this can happen when a malformed request is made, sometimes if the shared secret is not correct between systems, or if an incorrect domain name was specified in the configuration of the connector application
- 401 - if the signature verification of the authorisation header fails
- 403 - if the signature verification of the authorisation header is missing
- 500 - if an internal error occurs in the connector application. Check the connector application log files for the reason
- Other errors - if any other error occurs this will be reported with a reason in a popup dialog