Please see the release notes for the latest versions of CloudM Manage (v1.8 released on 26th July 2021 and v1.8.6 released on 22nd September) below. To view previous CloudM Manage release notes, please refer to the CloudM Manage Changelog article.
v1.8.6 Release Notes
- Offboarding workflow changes to support CloudM Archive.
- Various performance enhancements and bug fixes.
v1.8 Release Notes
|Enhancements||Description||Platform||Links to article(s) in Knowledge Base|
|Bamboo HR Connector||
CloudM's connection to Bamboo HR allows you to make changes in a user's Bamboo HR profile (to specified fields), and those changes will automatically be updated on their CloudM profile.
The change will also be synced to your domain (Google Workspace / Microsoft 365).
- Enhancement: Filter Group Members by whether they were added to the group manually or dynamically.
- Enhancement: Export License SKUs and Product IDs using their names (e.g. Google Workspace, G Suite Business) instead of using their IDs, making it easier to see which SKUs and Products are actually being used. For import, the user has the option to use ID or Name.
- Enhancement: Increased the row limit on CSV Exports from 10,000 to 40,000, to reflect the same change made in Google Sheets.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where creating a user in an Organizational Unit that has non A-Z characters in the OU name would fail (Invalid Input: INVALID_OU_ID).
- Bug Fix: Fixed an occasional issue where a "Forbidden Access" message would be briefly displayed when attempting to view a user's offboarding status (using the offboarding status slide in panel via Notifications).
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue that occurred when attempting to enable SSO (Single Sign On) would take several attempts.