Please see the release notes for the latest versions of CloudM Manage (v2.4.0 released on 25th January 2023) below. To view previous CloudM Manage release notes, please refer to the CloudM Manage Changelog article.
v2.4.0 Release Notes (25th January 2023)
|Enhancements||Description||Platform||Links to article(s) in Knowledge Base|
|Delete email signature templates within the library||
You can delete any email signature template that is not assigned.
This allows you to keep your library of templates organized and relevant.
It also allows you to craft test templates without the need to keep them.
Offboarding Step - Preemptively Suspend User
|This step will allow you to suspend the user at the start of the offboarding process, preventing them from logging in and accessing any services from the account. This step is ideal for workflows that include custom delays between steps.||Both|
|Offboarding Step - Remove Email Forwarding Settings||
Remove the Email Forwarding settings configured for the user. Emails sent to the email address will no longer be forwarded.
|Both||Offboarding Policy and Process for Google Workspace|
|Offboarding Step - Use Google Data Transfer Api on Transfer Ownership of Documents step||
Use the Google Data Transfer API to transfer the ownership of the documents instead of the existing CloudM method.
Please note that the Google Data Transfer API will not grant the same level of error logging or statistic reporting fidelity as the CloudM method.
|Offboarding Step - Transfer Looker (Google Data) Studio||
This step will transfer the ownership of Looker Studio (previously known as Google Data Studio) data to a specified user.
|Offboarding Policy and Process for Google Workspace|
- Improvement to stop previous versions of the UI making requests on new APIs
- Improve Rename User step to allow changing first and last name
- Improve the process of re-indexing a user for Search to make it more performant
- Added ability to view extra properties on a user profile (licence, 2FA and Manager)
- Added “Is Manager”, “Offboarding” and “Enabled 2FA” to the CSV export
- Invalidate all existing user sessions on Upgrade to prevent inconsistencies