Please see the release notes for the latest versions of CloudM Manage (v2.2.1 released on 7th September 2022) below. To view previous CloudM Manage release notes, please refer to the CloudM Manage Changelog article.
v2.2.1 Release Notes (7th September 2022)
|Enhancements||Description||Platform||Links to article(s) in Knowledge Base|
|Email Signatures for domain aliases||
You can now specify if you want a different email signature to be displayed when the user uses a domain alias address to send their email.
This means that you can quickly and easily ensure that users can represent the different brands, branches or groups within your organisation automatically.
Domain alias signatures cannot be scheduled.
|Default Email Signatures for Domain Aliases|
|Group your email signature templates using tags||
You can now add custom tags to your email signature templates so that you can group them together, and so that you can quickly and easily find them.
For example, you can give all of the templates that represent a specific brand or department a bespoke tag.
|Google and Microsoft|
We have improved how our offboarding steps work to make the process even smoother.
We have also added links to each step that will provide you with additional support for some of the common issues that you may run into.
|Google and Microsoft||
|Group sync functionality for Active Directory On-Prem connector||
Our On-Prem connector can now sync changes for Groups with Active Directory On-Prem.
A range of changes to Groups can now be manually synced from Active Directory into CloudM Manage, and changes to Group properties and membership lists will be automatically synced from CloudM Manage to Active Directory.
- Improved processes around Offboarding steps stalling.
Clearer description text on Transfer Ownership of Documents offboarding step.
- Errors that are displayed when using an offboarding step that includes to transfer / migration of items now state whether the error took place on the Source or Destination.
- Wipe Mobile & Chrome Devices - Inform user when a device is skipped because CloudM Manage does not have permission to wipe data from the device.
- Improved the auto skip behaviour of the Archive / Archive Vault offboarding steps.
- Fixed issue where revoked delegated token is never replaced.
- Fixed issue where updates to users failed if the cloudpages schema was deleted.
- Fixed an error prompted when creating a Smart Team from search results (where the Smart Team list has 30 or more items in it).
- (Microsoft only) Fixed an issue where Signatures fail to save with a "'Get-TransportRule' not recognised" displayed.
- Fixed an issue where cyclic group member lists can cause an infinite loop and exponential search-builder queue.
- Fixed issue where an error message was displayed when trying to wipe more than 1 ChromeOS device per page.
- Fixed an issue where the Transfer Contacts step failed when the migrated user has many (pageable) contacts.
- Fixed an issue on the Transfer ownership of documents offboarding step - Internal Error on locally synced folders.
- (Microsoft only) Fixed an issue where Secondary domains have the namespace in the parent field - The namespace needs to be the global namespace.
- Fixed an issue where, if the Drive is disabled, clicking Import would result in an error message.
- Fixed an issue where the Group Sync fails - "Not Authorized to access this resource/api" error.
- Fixed an issue where changing a profile would result in a "One or more of your changes is incorrect" error".