Please see the release notes for the latest version of CloudM Manage (v1.6 released on 31st March 2021) below. To view previous CloudM Manage release notes, please refer to the CloudM Manage Changelog article.
v1.6 Release Notes
|Enhancements||Description||Platform||Links to article(s) in Knowledge Base|
CloudM’s connection to Slack allows you to deactivate Slack user accounts as part of an offboarding workflow.
|Out of Office Offboarding Step||
You can now add a new step to your offboarding policy to automatically set an out of office message for offboarded users.
Additionally, the ability to set an out of office message for a valid user has been given it's own option on the Users > Actions menu.
- Improvement: Better integration with MS Exchange Transport Rules priorities.
- Improvement: Extended gender options in user profile drop down menus
- Improvement: Updated API Scope permission (https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.reports. audit.readonly) in Marketplace
- If the Extra Authorization Required screen is displayed, an Google Workspace admin on the domain will need to grant authorization for CloudM Manage to access the required API.
- Fix: Smart Teams - Role is not added automatically to default admin roles.
- Fix: Deleting a group that is a Smart Team in CloudM Manage using admin.microsoft.com breaks the smart team
- Fix: Updating the signature of a Smart Team on Microsoft fails if prior Smart Team is broken.