When you have multiple migration configurations migrating at the same time, the first configuration that is migrated will automatically use up all available threads (up to 20 per server). Unfortunately, this leads to the other migrations having to wait to start, causing the overall migration time to increase.
However, you can set the "Simultaneous Migrations per Configuration Limit" setting to limit the number of migrations that can be launched for that configuration to the value set. This means that each configuration will be limited to the amount of threads it can consume per server, freeing up threads to start other migration configurations at the same time.
- If the setting is set to 0 (zero), the setting is disabled.
To set the configuration on the CloudM Migrate web platform:
- On the Projects page, select Configure next to the required configuration in the Configuration Overview.
- Select Step 4 - Config Settings.
- Open the Advanced Settings section (using the drop down arrow).
- Navigate to the System section.
- Configure the Simultaneous Migrations per Configuration Limit setting.
- Continue with your migration.