To set the Domain Admin:
- Select Settings > Domain Settings.
- Under the Admin Account section, click on the Email field and search for the required user.
- Adding a new user as Domain Admin will replace the current admin.
- The email address must be a primary email address and not an alias address.
- Please note that using an address that includes mixed cases (Upper and Lower case characters), there may be instances where the domain sync will fail. Lower case characters should be used.
- Select Save to confirm the changes.