When you click on an Organizational Unit in the list, the Informational Panel for the OU will slide in from the right hand side of the screen. On the Informational Panel, you can see the following information:
- Hierarchy - At the top of the panel, you will see which Organizational Unit acts as the Parent OU for the currently selected OU. Click on the Parent OU name to go to the Informational Panel for that Organizational Unit.
- Status - Displays whether the Organizational Unit is Active or not.
- Image - Displays an image to represent the Organizational Unit. Click on the camera icon will display a pop up section that will allow you to update the image or display no image. The image must be either .png or .jpg and be smaller than 2MB.
- Edit - Selecting the Edit button will allow you to edit the information that appears in the Details section of the Informational Panel. Please refer to the Edit Details on the OU Informational Panel article for more detail.
- Actions - Selecting the Actions button will prompt a drop down menu to be displayed that shows the available actions that you can complete on the Organizational Unit. Please refer to the Actions on the OU Informational Panel article for more detail.
- Configure - Selecting the Configure button will prompt a drop down menu to be displayed that shows settings that you can apply to your Organizational Unit, such as setting the Onboarding and Offboarding workflows and Email Signature management. Please refer to the Configure options on the OU Informational Panel article for more detail.
- Members - Displays a list of the members of your domain that have been added to the specific Organizational Unit.
- To search for a specific user, enter their name in the Search Bar. As you enter characters, the list will automatically filter out any names that do not match the criteria.
- Selecting Create User will take you to the Create a new user screen with the Organizational Unit field automatically populated with the selected OU. For more information on creating a user, please refer to the Create a new user article.
- Details - Displays Organizational Unit details such as Email addresses, Addresses, Telephone numbers, web links and extra information. This information can be edited using the Edit button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.