At the top of the screen, you will see a circle icon that, by default, will be a single color with your initials in it. You can change the Profile icon to an image of your choice (as described in the User Profile page article).
Selecting the User Profile icon will prompt a pop up box to be displayed, showing a larger version of your profile image, your name and email address, and the following options:
- My Profile - Selecting the My Profile link will prompt an informational panel to slide in from the right hand side of the screen, and will allow you to edit your profile settings and set actions.
- Password - Allows you to reset your CloudM Manage password.
- Feedback - Click to navigate to the CloudM Feature Voting page where you can see features that are Under Consideration or Planned, and vote on their importance to you. You can also submit your own feature ideas.
- Language - You will see the flag of the language that CloudM Manage is currently displayed in. Click on the flag to see the other options and select the one that you wish to change it to.
- The language options are English (US), English (UK), French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- Although every effort is made to ensure translations are updated, some new features may only appear in English (UK / US) on their release.
- Logout - Selecting Logout will log you out of CloudM Manage.