When you select an Organizational Unit from the list, the informational panel for the specific OU will slide in from the right hand side of the screen. You can select Actions that you wish to apply to the specific Organizational Unit.
- On the Organizational Units screen, click on the Organizational Unit that you want to edit.
- The Information panel will slide in from the right hand side of the screen.
- Select Actions.
- The following drop down menu will be displayed, showing the available Actions.
- The Actions that you can choose from are:
- Manage Roles - Apply roles to all users within the Organizational Unit. Please refer to the Assigning Roles article for more details.
- Hide OU - The OU (and all child OUs and users) will be hidden from the default view. Only users with the View Hidden permission will be able to see hidden Organizational Units.
- Sync Email Signatures - Applies the required email signature template to all users within the Organizational Unit.
- Create Group / Create Smart Contacts / Create new Smart Team - Create a Group, Smart Contact or Smart Team including all users within the Organizational Unit. Please refer to the Creating Groups and Contacts article.
- Move OU - Select a new Parent OU from the OU list that is displayed and then select the Move OU at the bottom of the list. This will move the current OU to underneath the selected Parent OU.
- Rename OU - Rename the Organizational Unit.
- Export Items - Export all users in the OU into a .csv or Google spreadsheet.
- Import Items - Upload a .csv file or Google spreadsheet. You can choose to update an existing person, create a new person, remove an existing person or password reset.
- Check Import Status - When an import is taking place, you can check the current status. Completed imports can be found in the logs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.