To create a new Organizational Unit:
- On the Organizational Unit screen, select the Create new org unit button,
- On the next screen, enter a Name for the Organizational Unit (e.g. a location, brand or department) and an optional Description.
- Specify the Parent OU that this new Organizational Unit will sit under (be a child OU to). If you want to change the Parent OU that is displayed:
- Select Change org unit
- Select the new Parent OU from the list of all Organizational Units created for the domain.
- Select the Create new org unit button at the bottom of the screen to save. Selecting Cancel will stop the creation process and return you to the Organizational Units screen.
- The new Organizational Unit will be displayed in the list, under the Parent OU specified.