Once you have signed in, you will see the Projects screen by default. You can quickly move to the different features of CloudM Migrate by selecting the required option from the Functions bar (which is persistently displayed on the left side of the screen).
You can choose between the following functions:
- Projects - Manage all of your projects.
- Domains - If you have been given access to multiple domains, you can swap between your projects.
- Administrate - Add, view and edit users to give them access to the project.
- Please note that any user will have full access rights (to change configurations and start migrations). The Administrate option will only be available for the Primary Account.
- Notifications - Make changes to your email notification templates.
- Customer Portal - Opens up the CloudM Customer Portal page.
- Logs - View an audit log of actions performed within CloudM Migrate by your users.
- Logout - Logout of CloudM Migrate.
- Re-enable Site Tour - Restart the application cues that appear on screen to guide you around the features. Only available on CloudM Migrate Hosted.
The Header bar is also displayed on all screens and has the following elements:
- CloudM logo - Selecting the logo will always take you to the Projects screen, which acts as a Home Page.
- Question icon - Selecting the question icon will open up an in-software Help section that displays articles from the CloudM Knowledge Base.
- Notification Bell icon - Selecting the Notification Bell icon will display the latest notifications, such as a migration being started or completed. Selecting Clear All will remove any notifications from the list.
- Profile icon - Selecting the Profile icon will take you to your personal profile page, where you can update your personal information and password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.