In the Configuration Overview, you can quickly view some basic information about the individual configurations within the project. This includes:
- Configuration - The name of the specific configuration within the project.
- From - The source platform that you are migrating from.
- To - The destination platform that you are migrating to.
- Archive - The number of migration reports that have been archived from previous migrations.
- Status - The status of the configuration
- Tick - The Configuration is licensed, configured and ready to migrate.
- Wrench - The configuration contains errors. Click to view.
- Star - New Configuration
- Hierarchy - View child configurations that are included in the current configuration.
- Unsecured Lock - The license is not valid for the current configuration.
- Actions (Cog) - You will see a cog icon in the Actions column. Selecting the cog icon will show the following actions that can be completed on the current configuration.
- Export Configuration
- Delete Configuration
- Rename Configuration
- Copy Project Configuration
- View Licenses
- Schedule Migration (only available if the configuration is licensed and configured).
- Actions (Start) - If the configuration is licensed, configured and ready to migrate, you will see a Start icon in the Actions column. Selecting it will prompt the migration to start.
Selecting Configure will allow you to edit the configuration of the selected migration. This includes setting the source and destination platforms, selecting which users and items to migrate, and running an Environment Scan. Once the configuration is complete, you can start or schedule the migration.
Each source and destination platform requires different settings to be configured. For more in-depth information regarding these settings, please refer to the CloudM Migrate Setup and Configuration section of the CloudM Knowledge Base.