You should treat the Projects page as your home or overview page, the screen that you are brought to when you access CloudM Migrate and the screen from which you can navigate to other features (such as User Admin, Logs and Project Configuration).
From the Projects page, you can:
- Choose the domain that you want to work on by clicking on the drop down menu and selecting the relevant project,
- Filter your projects by their migration status - All, In Progress, In Queue, Scheduled, Ready, Configuration Errors and License Errors - by clicking on the drop down menu and selecting the relevant status,
- Send Summary Project Email to the email address or addresses specified in the Scheduled Summary field in the Notifications section of CloudM Migrate.
- Include Archived Projects (if any exist) in your project results.
- You can view the dashboard section that provides a Migration Summary, Estimation, Data Progress and Item Progress overviews.
- You can also view your existing configurations within the project. This includes a quick overview (including source and destination platforms, archived items and the current status of the configuration), basic actions, the ability to start a migration (if correctly configured) or Configure.