Selecting the Logs option will show the audit log of actions performed within CloudM Migrate.
The log will show:
- Expand icon - Selecting the Expand button at the start of a log event will prompt additional information to be displayed.
- Customer - Displays the user type (e.g. AdminCustomer)
- User Email - Displays the email address of the user that initiated the action.
- Date - Displays the date and time that the action was initiated.
- Audit Type - Displays the type of log recorded
- Info - The Info icon usually denotes a passive action, such as a user logging in to CloudM Migrate, that does not affect a migration.
- Error - The Error icon is used to show when CloudM Migrate has encountered an error.
- Actions - The Actions icon denotes an action that affects a migration, such as a change in configuration or starting a migration.
- Message - Displays a description of the action.
- IP Address - Displays the IP address of the computer that the user has used to initiate the action.
You can search for an individual log or a specific group of logs by filtering the results.
To filter the results:
- Select the Search Options button. The section will expand to show the following filters that you can use individually or together to find the required log or logs.
- User - Select the drop down arrow at the end of the field and select the required user from the list of all your CloudM Migrate users.
- Audit Type - Select the drop down arrow at the end of the field and select the required audit type from the list (All, Action, Error or Info).
- Date From / To - Select the Calendar icon at the end of the field to display a calendar. Either manually enter a date or select it on the calendar itself to denote the date range that you want to display logs for.
- IP Address - In the field, enter an IP Address to view all of the log actions initiated on the computer with the specific IP Address, within the date range.
- Display Number - Select the drop down arrow at the end of the field and select the number of logs that you want to display on each page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.