To log into CloudM Migrate Self Hosted:
- Open a Google Chrome browser and go to https://cloudm.local (v3.38 or later) or http://cloudmigrator.local/ (earlier than v3.38)
- Enter your email address and CloudM Migrate password.
- Select Sign In.
New CloudM Migrate user accounts can be created in the User Administration section.
To reset the login:
If you know the email address but not the password:
- Go to Apps & Features, CloudM Migrate and choose Modify/Add or Remove Features, or
- Do a complete uninstall and reinstall. When the installation options appear, you need to specify the same email address as before, but you can enter a new password, or;
- Use SQL Management Studio (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/ssms/download-sql-server-management-studio-ssms?view=sql-server-ver16), open the SQL server and update the email address in the customer users table and user table.