Configuration changes will only take effect upon starting a migration run, therefore, if changes are made during a run, you need to restart the migration for them to take effect.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my configuration during a migration run?
- How are Box permissions represented in Google Drive / OneDrive?
- What reporting does CloudM Migrate provide?
- What is the Autodiscovery Service URL or the Direct Exchange EWS URL for my migration?
- Does CloudM Migrate support the migration of Calendar data from Scalix?
- Can encrypted Lotus Notes archives be migrated?