- The credentials of the Dropbox for Business administrator account.
- Setup a Dropbox for Business application.
Source Platform prerequisites - DropBox
Create an app in your Dropbox account
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/create
- Sign in and Authorize, if you weren’t already.
- On the Choose an API step, select Dropbox API.
- On the Choose the type of access you need step, select Full Dropbox access.
- Enter a unique name in the Name your app field. That name will become a folder in your Dropbox account.
- Push the Create app button.
Apply all permissions
- Under the Permissions tab, select all the scopes and select “Submit”.
- This should give the relevant access to the app you have just created to communicate with CloudM Migrate.
Generate access token
- You’ll be presented with your app’s settings. Scroll down to the Oauth2 section and ensure that the redirect URI has been populated with the following:
- Under Access token expiration, select No expiration to ensure that the access token doesn’t expire during the migration.
- You are now ready to generate an Auth Token. Select the ‘Generate’ button near to the ‘Generated access token’ text.
- After the token has been generated, you will see a string of letters and numbers that will look similar to the following:
- This is your Dropbox API access token.