- The credentials of the Dropbox for Business administrator account.
- Setup a Dropbox for Business application.
Source Platform prerequisites - DropBox
Creating a Dropbox for Business Application
- Navigate to: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/create/business and login with a Dropbox for Business administration account.
- Complete the following settings:
- Choose an API - 'Scoped access'.
- Choose the type of access you need - ‘Full Dropbox’
- Name your app - Your desired app name
- If an application already exists within Dropbox with the same name, you will be presented with the following message ‘This app name is already taken’. Adjust the name accordingly to make the name unique e.g. append with a random number.
- If not already selected, select the ‘Settings’ tab. Under the section ‘OAuth 2’ enter the following into the redirect URIs textbox, “https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth2/redirect_receiver” (without the quotes) and click ‘Add’.
- Select the ‘Permissions’ tab and ensure that the following permissions are enabled:
- In the 'Settings' tab, under ‘Generated access token’ header click ‘Generate’.
- Note: Make a note of the generated access token as this is required to configure CloudM Migrate.
- Click ‘Submit’ when you are done making changes.