Select Google Workspace as your destination platform.
Select where you would like your data to be migrated. If you have purchased Microsoft 365 for Business or Google Vault, you may want to migrate data directly into Google Vault.
To enable Google Vault for your domain, please see the following article: Get started: Vault administrators
Selecting Google Apps will migrate content from each app on the source domain to the same app on the destination domain, emails will go from Gmail to Gmail, for example.
Enter information for your Google Workspace admin account.
- Domain Name - The domain name you will be migrating from. This should be the Internet domain name, not the local domain name.
- Admin Username - An administrator account for the domain specified, this will usually be an email address for a Super Admin.
- Authentication Method - Set whether to use a P12 key or a JSON key as the authentication method.
- Service Account Email Address - Before attempting to configure CloudM Migrate, you should have created a Google Cloud platform project and created a service account for it. If you have selected to use a P12 key, you will need to input the service account's email address in this field.
- Private Key - The file path to the P12 or JSON key that was generated and downloaded when creating the OAuth service account.
If you cannot find the private key, go back to Google Cloud Platform service accounts, select your project (if not already selected), use the option button on the right of the service account and click Create Key. Select P12 and download the key file.
Once you have configured the settings, select Next. CloudM Migrate will perform a connection test against your domain to verify that everything has been entered correctly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.