Both primary and secondary CloudM Migrate servers communicate with source and destination platforms, and the CloudM Migrate licensing platform using HTTPS.
Typically, it is ports 80 and 443, but that can depend on the source platform and local network configuration.
There is also the following to consider:
- For CloudM Migrate Self Hosted, you may need to whitelist our license server:
- If you need the specific IP address of a CloudM Migrate Hosted server for whitelisting on internal networks (e.g. migrating from Zimbra or Exchange on-prem), then this can only be provided by Customer Support once the project has been initiated.
- SQL server runs on TCP 1433 and UDP 1434 - SQL server needs to be installed and set to TCP or UDP on the Primary Server AND all Secondary Servers. For information on setting the TCP to 1433, refer to this following article.
- Redis runs on port 6379
- Microsoft Message Queue on port 1801
- All of Google's API endpoints are listed here: https://support.google.com/a/answer/60764
- All Microsoft 365 URLs and IP address ranges are listed here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges?view=o365-worldwide
Please sign in to leave a comment.