CloudM Migrate includes tools to view the secondary servers that are connected to a primary server. Open the tool from the CloudM Migrate Service Manager (Remote Connections tab), or from the menu in the web interface.
The tool shows the following:
- All of the connected secondary servers
- The status, whether the secondary is actively communicating with the primary server or whether are any issues
- The uptime of the secondary service
- The last time it ran a migration
- The number of migrations running on each secondary
If a secondary has had difficulty communicating with the primary, the status may change to warning (if communication is temporarily unavailable) or error if the secondary is no longer available.
To open an RDP connection to a secondary server, right-click the row of the server you would like to open a session for and choose the option.