By default, CloudM Migrate starts in single-server mode to maintain compatibility with older versions of the software. If you are running multi-server migrations then you must change a setting to enable multi-server migrations.
When using the CloudM Migrate Web Application multi-server migration mode is enabled by default.
Enabling Multi-Server Migrations
- Click on the 'Configuration' tab.
- Under the 'General Migration Settings', click on 'General'
- Under 'Multi Server Settings', click to the right of 'Enable Multi Server Migration' (Highlighted in red in the screenshot below) and change this value to 'True'
- When you have enabled multi-server migrations you can open the Remote Migrations Connections dialogue to view the status of connected servers.
- CloudM Migrate has now been configured for multi-server migrations and the rest of the configuration can now be completed as normal for your source and destination platforms.
The multi-server configuration flag is processed per configuration. This means different configurations can operate in either single or multi-server modes.