The information below is for when configuring Zimbra as source platform for a migration.
- Domain – Specify the domain that you wish to migrate users from. Leave empty if you do not wish to limit migration to a single domain and would like to migrate users from all domains
- Server Address – The hostname or IP address of your Zimbra server
- REST Connection Protocol – Choose whether to use a secure, HTTPS encrypted connection, or a default unsecure HTTP connection for REST requests.
- SOAP Connection Protocol – Choose whether to use a secure, HTTPS encrypted connection, or a default unsecure HTTP connection for SOAP requests.
- REST Port – The port number on which REST requests can be made to your Zimbra server. This is usually the same port on which your Zimbra web access runs (port 443 for HTTPS for example)
- SOAP Port – The port number to which SOAP requests can be made to your Zimbra server. This is usually the same port as the administrative web interface for Zimbra (7071 by default)
- Admin User Name – The login name or email address of a system administrator or a domain administrator (domain administrators are not available on free versions of Zimbra)
- Admin Password – The password for the administrative user
- Test Username – The full email address of a user within the system other than the admin user (used for testing connections).
Please sign in to leave a comment.