The information below is for when configuring Scalix as source platform for a migration.
- Server Address – the hostname or IP address of the Scalix server.
- Server Names – a comma separated list of all server names (not IP addresses) that are to be migrated from. You may or may not have to specify the full name depending on your system.
- Connection Protocol – choose ‘Default’ (non SSL) or ‘Secure’.
- Port – specify the port number to connect to the Scalix server (usually 80 or 443).
- Admin User Name – a username of a user with full administration and mboxadmin rights.
- Password – the password of the admin user.
- Test Email Address – please specify the full email address of a user within the system with a mailbox (used to test connections only). This must be a real user, not a group or other entity and this must be the primary email address and not an alias of any kind. If in doubt, this is the first email address listed in the email addresses for a user in the Scalix administration console.