The information below is for when configuring Dropbox for Business as a source platform for a migration.Please see Migrating from Dropbox for Business to assist with the following items.
- Admin Email - A Team Admin Email Address
- Authorisation Code - The Authorisation Code returned from Dropbox when authorising CloudM Migrate.
- Test User Name - The login email address of a non-admin user within the system to test. This user must have an active status in Dropbox for Business.
- Team Folders Owner - The email address of the user who will take ownership of 'Team Folders' in the destination.
- Retry Count - The number of times an operation will be tried before failing when making requests to Dropbox.
- Timeout - The timeout for operations with the server.
Please sign in to leave a comment.