There may be situations where you want to ensure that a group of users are migrated first, such as a VIP group or department.
CloudM Migrate allows you to create a batch from your master user list, in a separate configuration. This enables you to quickly segment your user list and streamlines your migration process by running batches of users.
Configure your Source and Destination platforms, and import your userlist.
- Select the users you want in your migration batch
- From the menu, select "Create Batch"
- Name your Child Configuration
- Select your configuration type
- Disable Migration Items - Use this if you want to modify the migration items for a subset of your users. e,g. Do not migrate Drive.
- Delete Migration Items - Use this if you want to create a subset of users to migrate. e.g. a VIP group of users.
Click Create to Create the batch, or Create and Edit or create the batch, and be taken to the edit screen for that batch. Batches can be modified from the Projects screen, and work in the same way as normal configuration.