Resource calendars from nearly all platforms come with email addresses, but if they do not (Lotus Notes, for example), the name can be used as the source replacement value.
Destination Platforms: Google Workspace & Exchange/Microsoft 365
The resources need to exist on the destination before CloudM Migrate can migrate to them. In both destinations, the email address of the resource should be the destination replacement value.
- Create all the resources in the destination, and note the resources email addresses;
- In your configuration, navigate to the Config Settings stage and select Advanced Settings,
- Scroll down to the Address Replacement section,
- Click on the Edit icon for the Address Replacements field
- Select the Upload button and upload a CSV file that specifies all the source resource email addresses or names as the ‘Match’ and the destination resources email addresses as the ‘Replacement’. Please refer to the following article for more detail: Domain and Address Replacements
- The value pairs will appear on screen.