The information below is for when configuring Google Workspace as source platform for a migration.
- Domain Name – The name of the hosted domain to export from (primary or secondary).
- Admin Email – The email address of a super admin account for the primary Google Workspace domain. If migrating using multiple workstations, use one super admin user per workstation.
- Test User Email – An email address to test in the domain to be migrated.
Service Account Details
- Service Account Email Address – The email address of the service account used for migrations.
See the section on preparing the source/destination Google account for details of service accounts. See this article for more information about setting up Google Workspace.
- Private Key Path – The location of the private key file for the service account. Click the option and use the browser to locate the key you should have downloaded.