The information below is for when configuring Google Workspace as source platform for a migration.
- Domain Name – The name of the hosted domain to export from (primary or secondary).
- Admin Email – The email address of a super admin account for the primary Google Workspace domain. If migrating using multiple workstations, use one super admin user per workstation.
- Test User Email – An email address to test in the domain to be migrated.
Service Account Details
- Service Account Email Address – The email address of the service account used for migrations.
See the section on preparing the source/destination Google account for details of service accounts. See this article for more information about setting up Google Workspace.
- Private Key Path – The location of the private key file for the service account. Click the option and use the browser to locate the key you should have downloaded.
Please sign in to leave a comment.