The information below is for when configuring GroupWise as source platform for a migration.
- Groupwise Version - The version of the GroupWise server.
- Server Address – The hostname or IP address of the GroupWise server.
- Note: if you have multiple users with same UserID, you must migrate them directly from the server they are located on and not rely on a domain server to route the login. Failure to do this could result in data being migrated from the wrong account.
- Admin Username - The name of a mail enabled admin user within the GroupWise system, used to test connections and to obtain user lists.
- Admin Password - The password for the admin user.
- Trusted Application Name – The trusted application name, as provided to the trusted application creator.
- Trusted Application Key – The trusted application key, as provided by the trusted application creator.
Account / Archive
- Account/Archive Processing – Select whether to migrate user’s accounts, archives or both.
Groupwise 2012 or Less
- Domain Name - The Domain Name of the GroupWise domain object in the following format: dom1.groupwise.server. Either this or the 'Domain Path' below can be used to connect to the GroupWise domain.
- Domain Path - The path to the GroupWise domain. The path can be either a mapped drive or a UNC path. Either this or the 'Domain DN' above can be used to connect to the GroupWise domain.
Please sign in to leave a comment.