The information below is for when configuring Box as source platform for a migration.
- Client ID - the client id that is generated by Box when creating a Box application.
- Client Secret - the client secret generated by Box.
- Admin Email - the Box Enterprise administration email address used to login into Box.
- Redirect Uri - https://<domain_you're_using>/api/boxexport/callback
- Authorization Code - the authorization code is generated when following the OAuth2 process.
Further instructions to gather the above are outlined here: Migrating from Box
- Click on the ellipses to start the process.
- You should then see the following screen, the email entered in the ‘Admin Email’ will populate the user login field. Enter your password and click ‘Authorize’.
- Click ‘Grant access to Box’.
- Note: Scopes configured in Create a Box Application should be displayed when granting access.
- On successful completion of OAuth2 process the window will close and authorization code in step 1 should then be populated with a value.
- Test User Name - login email address of a non-admin user within the system to test. This user must have the active status in Box
- Retry Count - the number of times an operation will be tried before failing when making requests to Box.
- Timeout - the timeout for operations with the server.