While the default options are recommended for the majority of organisations the CloudM Migrate gives users the ability to customise their migration experience. The following are some of the Advanced Options available to customers migrating from PST Archives
- Archive Type - The type of the archive that will be processed from Archive2Anywhere.
- Server URL - The URL that will be used to make requests to re-hydrate email stubs from Archive2Anywhere.
- API Key - The API key required for calling the Archive2Anywhere endpoint.
- Retry Count - The number of times to retry rehydrating a stub before failing.
- Timeout - The time (in milliseconds) before a connection will fail.
Mapi Properties Options
- Extended Mapi Properties - Specify the list of custom Mapi properties to migrate (valid when migrating to Exchange/Office 365 only).
PST Archive Options
- Archive Label Method – Specify how folders within PST archives are migrated to the target system.
- Single Label/Folder – Place all messages from an archive within a single folder (or label in G Suite).
- Original Folder Structure – Places messages into the folders they would have originally been inside Outlook. Note that the settings for ‘PST Special Folder Names’ must be correct for this to work.
- Original Folder Structure and Label/Category – Places messages into the folders they would have been in Outlook as above. Also apply a label or category of the name specified in ‘Archive Label’ setting.
- PST Archive Folder Structure – Place messages in folders exactly as in the PST archive. This setting means that archive messages will not be placed into the inbox or sent items, but all into a archive folder.
- PST Archive Folder Structure and Label/Category – Place messages in folders exactly as in the PST archive as above. Also apply a label or category as specified by ‘Archive Label’
- Include Folders with missing Container Class - Include a folder in the Export even if it is missing a Folder Container Class
- Archive Label – The label or category that will be applied to archive messages when an ‘Archive Label Method’ is selected that applies an extra label, or the folder/label that all messages will be places into if ‘Single Label/Folder’ is specified for ‘Archive Label’.
- PST Special Folder Names – Defines the names of the special folders within the PST archives. These settings must match for the ‘Original Folder Structure’ options of ‘Archive Label Method’ to succeed.
- Auto Generate Missing Message IDs – If messages are found in the PST without a ‘Message-ID’ header, automatically generate an ID. This will prevent such messages failing to migrate from PST files.
- Allow Duplicate Messages – Allow messages with the same Message-ID, but in different folders to be migrated more than once.
- Migrate Drafts – Allow the migration of unsent messages. Some fields, such as Message-ID, To and From may be automatically populated to allow migration to the destination system.
- Excluded Item Classes – Specify any item classes to exclude from the migration
- PST Encoding - Specify the encoding that the PST's have been created using.