Different types of installation are available depending on your needs. In general, if you are performing a small migration on a single workstation then you would normally perform a basic installation, and if you are performing a larger migration on multiple servers then you would normally perform a multi-server installation. See the links below for more information.
To install CloudM Migrate Self-Hosted, run the installation package. Depending on how you will be performing migrations you should follow the instructions for basic installation or multi-server installations. For more information see the following links:
- Choosing between single or multi-server migrations
- Basic installation for single-server migrations
- Advanced installation for multi-server migrations
Microsoft Office 365/Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Exchange Online Archives
Novell GroupWise Client 6.5.6 or higher
Novell Client 4.91SP4 or higher
- Lotus Notes Client 6.0.2 or higher
- Microsoft Office 365/Exchange 2007/2010/2013/Exchange Online Archives
- PowerShell 3.0
The installer does not automatically install the above software, so these should be installed separately prior to installation (note that the Novell client need only be installed when using GroupWise to get user lists, but is highly recommended).