Help us to help you. The more information you can provide about a problem, the easier it will be for us to help.
Please submit a ticket via the CloudM Support Portal HERE
- Choose from one of the following options:
- Ask a Question
- Support for Manage
- Support for Migrate
- Support for Partner Portal
- Enter your email address
- Subject - This is a brief summary of the type of request you are needing help with.
**Note** - It is important to be specific as to ensure relevant articles are presented for your review
- Description - Please ensure you provide as much detail as possible to ensure our support teams are able to assist you as efficiently as possible.
- Is this a weekend Priority 1 issue? (optional) - Select "Yes" if you meet the criteria defined for a Weekend Priority 1 issue here: https://support.cloudm.io/hc/en-us/articles/360010545340-What-are-your-priority-levels-and-definitions-If this does not meet the criteria, your request will be triaged on the next business day.
- Product / Platform - Specify the specific area of CloudM that is affected from the drop down menu.
- Geographical Location - If the issue is related to the Partner Portal, choose your location from the drop down menu.
- Attachments (optional) - Add any attachments, such as log files or screenshots, that will help the Support Team diagnose and resolve your issue.
Based on the option selected from above, you will be presented with additional fields. These are designed to route your request to the relevant team with the right expertise so please be specific as possible.
Once happy, select Submit. The ticket will be reviewed by our Support Team.